Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Video Clips on Disneyland

Photos alone doesn't speak that much... Now let the videos speaks even louder to you ;)

This is Mickey and Minnie's short parade...

Taken when the parade stopped in front of us for like 10 minutes, singing and dancing. But too bad no cartoon character was in front of us lar.

One Man's Dream II - The Magic Lives on

This one is very nice oh~ Just pity that my camera has low resolution and we were taking from far away... and I don't have wide angle. hehe

Last one... This one taken in the 'small small world'. It's quite dark. And we were sitting on a 'boat' sailing through quite fast. We sat at the back row so the people in front blocked a little when I was taking video. This is a very small part of it, those after these are simply awesome! But my camera was out of battery and memory. Haih~

Share the photos with you on next post. :)

Actually I took more, but very limited memory for my 512Mb memory card, so I deleted some of the video. Hai~ Sayang lar.

My pc don't have quick time player, not yet download, so can't open the video actually. So I only get to watch it after I upload them. ;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing