Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tokyo Disneyland! ---- Here we are!

This is the most significant and the main point of the trip!



It took us like almost 2 hours to travel by train to Disneyland. It's a bit frustrating as it's another long journey. Some more when we change train in Tokyo Station, we took like 20minutes just to walk from this track to another. It's so far!

It's no joke you know, Tokyo has 10 different train company, and there are so many lines for you to travel around Tokyo. It can be really confusing when you want to travel from a place to another.


Nevertheless, finally we are here -------- Disneyland!


That's me in my birthday cap and in front of Disneyland~ This is not the entrance yet, walking along the path for about 5 minutes then you'll reach the entrance, and the ticket is 5,800yen per person, which cost us ~RM350 for both.



This is one of the most popular Disneyland around the world, so you can imagine the crowd -- I believe it's count by 10 thousand visitors!


Once entering Disneyland we were already surprised by the cartoon characters who are mingling around with people, and I was really excited over it! Cute Pinocchio!

Can you recognise who is that? Cinderella & the Prince! They were surrounded by so many people that we can't even get any closer to them.


BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! My favourite cartoon characters! But they are statues only; and in order to take photo with them, you gotta queue up! There are two DL employees helping to take photo.




Tale as old as time, true as it can be~~



Then we met her --- not so crowded by kids, finally.

Jessie from the Toy Story~ Woody was so jam packed with his fans around him, so we only manage to take photo with his girl friend Jessie.



Snow Man~! I really wonder how these people can see and breathe in their costume... I do feel pity for them. I think it'll be more suffering in summer as it'll be real warm in the heavy costume!



After that we gave up taking photos with the cartoon characters. We are not so familiar with DL and the kids are over thrilled to see them, shouting and hugging them, but I really can't act so.. So, people like us are very hard to get their attention.
While we are busy taking photos...


Mickey and Minnie were here~ ~!

These two characters are the most popular ones in DL, so you would not be able to take photo with them so easily. They only march around the castle on car.


Just to see them from a distance away..


The enormous castle would be perfect if only the sky is sunny and blue. This is one of the regret for our trip in Disneyland. But can't do anything also, as we've known from the weather forecast that everyday is gloomy day, some of the days are raining even.


Shadow in the water..


Bad Alvin, the very first game we tried is this Big Thunder Mountain! I never want to challenge myself on these type of game.. Too scary~!

He said this one is very mild one, not scary!


I regretted already when we were half way queueing as I saw parts of the route... I shouldn't have believe him! Some more it took us like almost half hour to queue... We didn't know it's such a long queue!

I was really scared...

Not because of the speed but the moments where the mine train just shoot down from the top, I felt like my heart was thrown out! I hate dropping down.


Why did I put myself in that?

After the scary ride we went to Tom Sawyer Island Rafts which is just nearby.

It brought us to the island where there are Tom Sawyer's Treehouse, Injun Joe's Cave, Smuggler's Cove, Fort Sam Clemens and an Indian Village. But actually nothing much interesting there.
Teeter-Totter Rock

Barrel Bridge


The only funny thing is when Alvin thought that two eagles on the edge is real and thought he caught a rare scene. They do looked real as they are gesturing like parents feeding their child. Hohoho...



More coming up on Disneyland..... ;)


No comments: